- On what stock exchange are Qiwi Group shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Qiwi Group ticker is QIWI and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market and MOEX.
- When was Qiwi Group's Initial Public Offering?
- May 3, 2013.
- Where is Qiwi Group's corporate headquarters?
- Kennedy 12, Kennedy Business Centre, 2nd floor P.C. 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
- What is the address of Qiwi Group's Moscow office
- 1a, Severnoe Chertanovo mkr, Moscow, 117648, Russia
- Who are the members of Qiwi Group's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Qiwi Group's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Qiwi Group's fiscal year end?
- 31 December
- Does Qiwi Group pay dividends?
- We have historically paid dividends and, while we have not adopted a formal dividend policy, we currently expect that we will continue to do so from time to time in the future. Any future determination regarding the payment of a dividend will depend on a range of factors, including the availability of distributable profits, our liquidity and financial position, our future growth initiatives and strategic plans, including possible acquisitions, restrictions imposed by our financing arrangements, tax considerations and other relevant factors. The payment of all future dividends, if any, must be recommended by our board of directors, at its sole discretion, and, in relation to year-end dividends, may be subject to shareholder approval in accordance with our articles of association.
- Does Qiwi Group have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Qiwi Group does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Qiwi Group's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the SEC Filings portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.